What it takes to really clean a carpet…..
We get asked a lot why we charge more than other companies. What do we do different to others that makes us stand apart? Well apart from continuously updating our training, offering 5 star service and unbelievable results we follow our 7 point procedure for each clean for every customer. So no matter whether your having a small lounge doing to a large domestic property we treat all customers the same. Maybe this is what stands us apart.
Here’s our 7 point procedure
. Pre-survey to check for fibre identification, fitting, staining and soiling and any other requirements before work is carried out. (upholstery and leather may require further tests in determining suitability for cleaning)
2. Pre-vacuum the carpet with a commercial upright cleaner to remove dry soiling.
3. Treat any stains that need attention, then pre spray the carpet with the appropriate cleaning solution
4. Mechanically agitate the pre spray deep down into the carpet, this breaks the bond between dirt and fibres
5. Using our powerful extraction machines, we then free rinse using only water or a mild acidic rinse to extract stains, soiling and other residues in the carpet
6. Reset carpet pile where needed. Additional room blowers can be used for rapid drying (at extra cost)
7. Final run through with customer
But what does this look like in real life?……………….
Want to read some more. Take a look at our cleaning process page HERE, too learn more about our machine’s, products and process
Thanks for reading