Here’s a little overview of the cleaning processes we use
We Have a range of cleaning machines to suit each job, from big to small. We use the latest technology in the form of the Jaguar and Cub carpet cleaning machines amongst other machines. With their high powered pumps and 6.6 wind tunnel vacuums, they are amongst the most powerful cleaning machines available in the UK. Delivering amazing cleaning power, its able to clean even the dirtiest of carpets with ease.
We also use a range of other industrial grade equipment including our Prochem TM4 to agitate the pre sprays and Sebo commercial twin motor vacuums
At JL carpet cleaning we feel its important not to use harmful chemicals when cleaning. The use of these can lead to your carpet re-soiling quicker after cleaning and also chemical residues can be left behind by traditional cleaning methods all of which aren’t healthy for your carpets.
We purchase our products from a range of highly rated suppliers and also from British companies such as Solutions. A Cornish company leading the way in natural cleaning solutions
JL carpet cleaning will always try to use only natural, environmentally safe and eco friendly products of which the are:
- Derived from renewable/sustainable sources
- Fully Biodegradable
- Exhibits anti-bacterial & anti-viral properties thanks to the solutions unique natural-molecular cleaning action.
- Non-toxic to humans and pets
- Non-toxic to aquatic life
- Non-reactive with chemicals, such as chlorine bleach
- Non flammable
- NO residue
- NO ammonia
- NO animal products
- NO bacteria or enzymes
- NO artificial ingredients
- NO isopropyl alcohol
- NO phosphates
- NO synthetic chemicals
- NO harmful ingredients
- NO soap or detergents
- solutions are non re-soiling, leaves no sticky residues
From our free survey to our cleaning we follow a set procedure to ensure proper results. Ask yourself do other carpet cleaners follow a strict procedure
Found below you’ll find our 7 point procedure:
1. Pre-survey to check for fibre identification, fitting, staining and soiling and any other requirements before work is carried out. (upholstery and leather may require further tests in determining suitability for cleaning)
2. Pre-vacuum the carpet with a commercial upright cleaner to remove dry soiling.
3. Treat any stains that need attention, then pre spray the carpet with the appropriate cleaning solution
4. Mechanically agitate the pre spray deep down into the carpet, this breaks the bond between dirt and fibres
5. Using our powerful extraction machines, we then free rinse using only water or a mild acidic rinse to extract stains, soiling and other residues in the carpet
6. Reset carpet pile where needed. Additional room blowers can be used for rapid drying (at extra cost)
7. Final run through with customer